Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

After Golden Light it was time to move onto an old favourite, the Half-Life series. Now I have played all the Half-Life games before, many moons ago, and do not have any save files to show for it. Also, after HL2, Ep1 and Ep2 were all merged together on the store, I need to redo it really anyway.

I played the 1, and the source version back in September 2024, back to back, as I was intending to run through them all. And it was actually those playthroughs that got me thinking about clearing my backlog, it just took a few months for me to start.

I decided to play Blue Shift first and as that is roughly about 3 hours, it did not take the evening to get it completed. Well done Barney, see you in a few hours.

Time to move onto Opposing Force.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom