Battlestations: Midway, my first defeat.

So got halfway through Battlestations Midway, and its really not my thing. I gave it a fair old slog and really not having fun with it.

Also, while I did get Battlestations Pacific running on Windows 11, I'm not sure i can bring myself to play it.

So moving onto Bioshock. I have played all 3 on PS and Xbox, and both originals and remastered for 1 and 2.

I have also completed the remaster of 1, and infinite, on Steam, but I also own the original of 1, and both original and remastered of 2, which I have yet to play.

Looks like its going to be a very Bioshock week. Actually, I'm kind of looking forward to this. 1 more than 2 as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom