Bioshock. A man chooses.

 A man chooses, a slave obeys.

It was awesome to play Bioshock again. I definitely prefer it to 2, but not sure if it wins out in Infinite.

Either way, original, not remastered, Bioshock done and done.

The real kicker is I could not get it to work in Linux using a controller, so had to go back for Windows for a couple of days. Sad times.

Also, it crashed to desktop. A lot. Took me about 4-5 goes to get through the first airlock. Then, it just crashed at various points, such as using shops, and even after killing the final boss, twice, cos I wanted to see the cutscene where I rescued all the little ones.

And whe it crashes, all settings are reset and have to be redone again.

For anyone interested, the remaster does work fine on Linux. And so does 2.

Now, onto Bioshock 2. And this is actually both the original and remastered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom