Caribbean Crashers and issues with Relic games

My lunch hour was interesting.

Turns out Card Hunter, despite having a single player campaign, requires a third party account to start it. That's another one to the "no" pile.

Caribbean Crashers took me all of 24 minutes to finish. An Angry Birds clone for pirates. One of the levels had 1 too many enemies on it, so had to leave one alive to finish it. Odd game.

Tried Company of Heroes 2, this one simply failed to launch. Apparently there is an issue with multiple Relic games on Linux, so going to move on to the cleanup pile to go through later.

Now. Next on my list is the Counter Strike games starting with 1.6, which says 1 minute of play time. I started my PC gaming life on 1.6 in 2003, then moved onto CS:Source. I have thousands of hours, not recorded on Steam.

CS: Condition Zero and Deleted Scenes are showing 1 minute also, but i have finished them. May see if I can find my save files somewhere, otherwise, looks like I'm going old school again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom