Counter Stike Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes... old school shooter fun.

Counter Strike Condition Zero Deleted scenes done.

I forgot how much fun that game was. The dialogue, accents, and voice acting are all so bad it is hilarious. The game play is excellent, even in 2025.

But why oh why, in the fake Nakatomi Plaza is there a guy running round the offices with a rocket launcher. I mean wow. Also why give us a super rifle to take down a helicopter?

Either way, a perfectly good waste of 12ish hours.

Time to earn a few Counter Strike Source achievements now, even though I had hundreds of hours back when it first came out, it only shows 70 minutes, and I don't know why it shows that much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom