Dead Space (OG), dead good

Dead Space (OG not remake) was a nice throw back. As it was my 3rd platform but of many runs, albeit first in many years. So I decided I would challenge myself, start from scratch and only use the plasma cutter.

After a bit further in, and noticing I had only bought new suits so far, I would add to that challenge and try and finish the entire game only buying new suits and power cores.

I even bought all the weapons, despite never using them. Done and done. There's always Peng!

Onto Dead Space 2 now. May as well continue Isaac's journey. Once again no achievements, so it is just for the fun... Dead Space and fun? Maybe mania would be a better word to use.

Comments

  1. Also, Dead Space 1 on PC still looks amazing. No idea why the need to remake, a remaster to make it a bit more stable on modern OSs and make it available on newer consoles would have sufficed.

    Unlike Silent Hill 2, Dead Space is the same console generation as Skyrim, Dark Souls (1 and 2), and GTA, and remasters have done them all well, primarily because they were excellent graphically to begin with, once again like Dead Space.

    I played on Linux with whatever default proton version Steam chose, and got the occasional crash, but on the hole it was a perfect experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom