Destiny anti cheat boo. Deus Ex saves the Deus

Ok, so forgot to update, Destiny 2 does not want to run on Linux cos of kernel level anti cheat. Boo.

So i moved into Deus Ex. This guy has been in my library for a verrrrry long time. I believe it is another game I got as part of an Eidos bundle from Square Enix 10 years ago.

Anyway, done with that now. Took a bit longer than it should have due to real world stuff also needing sorting.

At the end I found myself 1 step away from seeing all 3 endings, so decided to give each one a go. I do believe The New Dark Age is probably the best. The one where you team up with Helios is probably the darkest.

Now onto its younger siblings Deus Ex: Invisible War.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom