Deus Ex: Human Revolution... viva la revolution

Deus Ex Human Revolution done and done.

I decided to try for as many cheevos as possible, and this was not the best experience.

I went for easy to try and knock out as many as possible.

I got everything apart from...

  • the books, which I accepted I'd missed out on about a quarter into the game, and decided to do that one when I could explore more in NG+.

  • the no alerts cheevo, which i was convinced I had done, until I got to the end and it didn't pop.

This has put me off doing another run in hard mode as I was expecting the only requirements for that run to be the books, but with needing to avoid any alarms again, I am accepting the fact that I am not going to 100% this one.

I may do a hard playthrough again after all this is over as I quite enjoyed the game, but let's carry on with the task at hand.

Time for Deus Ex the fall next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom