Deus Ex(ited). I need a break. Time to meet Dr Langeskov, the Tiger and the Terribly Cursed Emerald

So i needed a bit of a break from Deus Ex Mankind Divided. I think I was having stealth fatigue and just needed something fun to play so I ended up playing Dr Langeskov, the Tiger and the Terribly Cursed Emerald.

This thing is basically a toe dip into The Stanley Parable and quite fun. The entire game takes between 15 and 30 minutes per playthrough, so getting all the cheevos means you could be going at this for about 3 hours.

It works well on Linux/proton but has a memory bug which will stop it recognising cheevos, so I recommend shutting down the game and restarting it inbetween runs.

I also started Isle Of Jura, which i will continue later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom