Fallout sickness, Mini Ninjas lighten the mood.

Fallout is being a bit of a challenge. 2 problems seem to be at the heart of it.

  1. I was never really into turn based combat games.

  2. It requires some serious time put into it, and I'm not I the right frame on mind to sink that much into 1 game.

So I've decided to focus on shorter titles for now.

So since last time I've run through the cute but enjoyable Mini Ninjas. Really enjoyed it on 360 when it was released, and it did not disappoint this time. Sound is broken on PC, and the windows fixes aren't easily applicable to linux/proton, but that did not really detract from the fun gameplay.

Moving onto GTA3 next. Oh yeah. This should be good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom