Grand Theft Auto 3, when Great Theft Auto is just not good enough.

So, I may be 23 years late, but i finally completed GTA3.

Thoughts? Combat is terrible, driving is fun, some of the missions are downright infuriating, some of them really fun.

Yes I did use the weapons cheat on the final mission because, as above, combat sucks.

I also have no idea how PS2 players managed the sniper sections, did it have aim assist on or something? Had to resort to K&M for Bomb Da Base, sniping with a controller was impossible.

So, rather than going alphabetically, I'll go chronological and move onto GTA Vice City. Time for me some shoulder pads and big hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom