Fantasy General 2, Fallout and Prototype 2. I am starting to lose focus

So I've gone back to the old ways. My old ways. The way I treat music, games, TV shows, I cannot stay committed to 1 thing at a time.

I am still playing Fantasy General as per the plan but I have e also been playing Fallout again, mainly because it bugged me I did not get into it, and this time I really have. Vault 13 has a water chip now, the tanks are history and now I'm hunting the master.

In fantasy General 2, I have made it through the borderlands and on my way to smash up some imperials, I believe this to be about a third through.

But I have also been playing, and finished Prototype 2. Mainly because, as with the first one, sometimes you just need to smash stuff up. As with many things in entertainment, the sequel never really scratches the same itch as the original, but I have enjoyed smashing up New York Zero again.

I will now continue on with the other 2 unless something else in my to do list takes my fancy.

I will be staying away from RDR2 and The Witcher 3 as they will be getting my undivided attention when their turn comes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom