GTA Vice City. What happens in Vice city, stays in Vice City. San Andreas was a blast

As I left off last time, I had just finished GTA3 and was moving onto Vice City, which was done last week, 07/01/2026, and also today just completed GTA San Andreas. It is easy to see the progression from the top down 1, 69, and 2, through to the amazing game that 5 is, but my god there were some real sticking points in these 3 games.

VC was a bit uneventful. Lots of major improvements over 3, especially in the combat and movement, but the map seemed much smaller.

I hope it is a very long time before I have to pilot a plane or a boat again, because my god, they were some of the most infuriating missions I have played in any game. I never had to hear "All we had to do was follow the damn train CJ" as I managed to knock that one out first try, and found it pretty easy, but that was probably because I did the one where you are chasing Freddie so many times, I was a pro on the bike. In fact I did use the bike a lot in the game as it seemed the most efficient way of getting around.

But my god, why did OG Loc (Jeffrey) have to sound so much like Marlon Wayans' character in Scary Movie, it got annoying fast having to redo that mission.

I did notice I had missed a couple out, must have really wanted to play GTA again, so going back to F with Fantasy General 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom