Woo hoo. Fallout: A Post Apocolyptic Role Playing Game, now post completion
And so there goes Fallout: A Post Apocolyptic Role Playing Game.
Man, if I'd have known I was going to get done dirty after saving Vault 13, I'd probably not have rushed saving their arses, twice.
Next time, I may just let them dehydrate, or get the super muties to smash them. Screw them guys, I cannot go home.
It's easy to see why it is a legend in gaming, and it's aged well for its genre. Will probably play again, or load up that final save and do some more exploring.
On a side note, I saw the talking cows twice. Proper threw me, then found out they were a rare encounter. Moo, I say.
I did use a guide, but only for character setup and levelling recommendations, RPG setup guides are a god send, however, these were not available at launch so I still feel I cheated a bit.
The guide I used was huge and covered everything in the game, so couldn't be bothered to read past setup anyway. I knew where pretty much everything was from multiple failed playthroughs in the past, the only new bit I got to this time was the Cathedral and Glow.
Still playing Fantasy General 2, but I'll probably move onto FO2 next, hopefully I'll get a bit more gratitude. I know this has no time limit, so going to spend more time exploring
Comments
Post a Comment