Battle Simulator: Counter Stickman. Counter me out man, and stick this in your bat
Battle Simulator: Counter Stickman... don't do it.
Boring as hell, no real progression to speak of, like a tactical squad game that, but once your guys are picked and on the ground, you lose all control and just watch the guys walk to the right and shoot some other guys, no control, no real reasoning behind the score you get at the end of each level.
This would be a poor attempt as a free mobile or flash browser game, but I am playing it on a 5950X and 9070XT. I got it for free, but currently priced at £2.49, for shovelware, and I'm not happy about owning it but as now I do, I am glad I only got it for free.
It is officially Billie's Wheelie time. Should not be long on this one.
Comments
Post a Comment