Caveman World: Mountains Of Unga Bunga... a world of Oh Bugger.
Caveman World: Mountains Of Unga Bunga. Well, you've been kinda fun, and kinda torture.
While I have joined the 2.6% of players who have actually finished this game, and also got all achievements, it's not that impressive when you realise thay only 6.2% of players have achieved the easiest trophy of collecting 100 items, something that can be gained around level 3, of 27.
It's a physics based side scrolling platformer. There is not combat, despite having an "attack" button, but dinosaurs and big nasty bugs can hurt you, but the biggest enemy in this entire game is the physics. Rolling items like eggs and big stone wheels (?) is infuriating, but pulling off some of the gymnastics they expect you to do with the logs is near impossible.
However its being a fun couple of hours (7? I spent 7 hours on this, jees, although some of those was just sat Idle while I tried to accomplish anything else) I am glad it is over. Another freebie I'll be forgetting about. Still much better than Battle Simulator: Counter Stickman.
Ok, I'm going to leave the low quality free stuff for now and go back to Fallout Tactics.
Comments
Post a Comment