Crawl out through the "Fallout 2"

And Fallout 2 has fallen. Man that thing is a beast compared to the first one. So much more to do, so much more you need to do. I would have liked to have seen Arroyo rebuilt or at least visitable again after the final fight, but there was also so much I didn't do.

I left New Reno alone, mainly because I could not decide which family deserved to get wiped out the least, but also it was just so busy. I did not complete either of the factions in San Fran as I got to a point where the end was in sight and went for it. I also did not finish Mariposa, because I needed a break after killing everything on the floors and just now remembered.

That final boss fight was either impossible, challenging but good, or super easy, dependent on whether you had 1 particular item, or if you disable or ignore some help.

Next is Fallout tactics, this is the last FO game I own that needs completing.

Side note:

I am also not best please that it claimed that I wiped out vault 13, I most definitely did not. I did everything I could to help them, I even kept their location from the NCR. I also watched a video of who did wipe them out and it most definitely was not our little blue friend.

It does also claim it was left abandoned afterwards. Well someone needs to tell Vic, Cassidy and that robotic dog. Sure they won't last very long, they are knocking on now, but it was not abandoned.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom