For Honor.. QTE real time

There has been a slow down lately due to real world stuff, so this took a bit longer than expected, but...

For honor is honorable done for. Story Mode completed anyway. Not bad but not my cup of tea. While some may like the combat, I was not a fan.

I found the "stance" mechanics far too restrictive and it largely felt like it was just reacting to other characters than having any real feeling of driving combat myself. Kind of like playing Sekiro on easy mode and Rock, Paper, Scissors at the same time.

Anyway, next on the official list is Galactic Civilizations 2. I seem to have a lot of sequels without the originals here. But anyway, here goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom