Galactic Civilization 2 forces me to call it a day on strategy games

OK go Galactic Civilization 2 is beyond me. Once again I am not into strategy games, never have been, and to me GC2 is just way too complicated to be able to get my head around, let alone enjoy.

I spent years playing the early single planet based civ games and still enjoy then now and again, but this is just another level. Sorry but just no, my brain hurts.

I imagine it is definitely a winner for some of you guys out there, but I just need to move on.

Next on my list is Golden Light. I did play a bit of this earlier in my running of things, and oh my god it's weird, but let us see where this gets us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom