Half-Life 2 , is it not full life then?

Prelude: 

This will not have a material impact on my actions going forward, Episode 2 does appear to have come out around the time of cloud saves and achievements. I have a host of achievements that are showing completed 10/10/2007 and a host of saves from Jan to March 2008 available for loading.

HL2 base game has no achievements though and reloading my saves from 2007 and 2014 do not activate them, so had to start and go through it all again, currently on my way through Highway 17.

Episode 1 seems completely devoid of history, so no idea what happened there.

Post: 

Well, back goes the Free Man back into space sleep. Half Life 2 done, again.

I mean, when I say sleep, it will laster approximately 5 minutes while I go make a drink, and start Episode 1.

I have decided to split these up as episode 2 does not need a rerun as part of my backlog. Saves and achievements are still available from 2007.

Should not take long to burn through Episode 1, and will be going through Episode 2 straight after it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom