Half Life Opposing Force.. a very short opposition

Half-Life Opposing Force is considerably longer than Blue Shift, but not as long as 1. However it was still a good 5 hours even if you know what you are doing.

As you can see, I am not dead. Yes general, than you for that insightful observation.

I also completely forgot about Otis showing up in both Blue Shift and this struggling to think about anything other than food and making all us fat guys look good.

Anyway, now for the big one, Half-Life 2. Which now includes Episodes 1 and 2 as well as the base game, unlike when I first played them nearly 2 decades ago. Before achievements, before cloud saves, before Skyrim, before old man problems.

Well, time to get Gordon out of inter dimensional retirement. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom