Hellslave, hell yeah.
Hell gone and got itself a new slave king.
I quite enjoyed Hellslave, got to about level 9 then realised status affects like bleed and poison did massive damage, and how to interpret and manage the timeline mechanic in terms of those effects.
So it was time to restart the game with a build aiming at those. Hoo wee, the big dude never stood a chance.
A tip, one you kill 6 bosses in 1 room, stop and go do everything else first. Think Dark Souls after getting the Lord souls.
Anyway, time to move on to the next game. We'll series of games. We got 7 Hitman games coming up next, and obviously starting with Codename 47 I actually own this on disc from when it was released as part if the "sold out" series, but i also got it as part of an Eidos anthology, so playing that version save messing with installing the standalone.
Apparently "Sold Out" games are starting to hit collectors lists at the moment, but I doubt I'll get rid of any of mine though, they are all open for starters.
Comments
Post a Comment