Hitman Absolution absolutely hit man.
Well, that took longer than expected. Finally Hitman Absolution has been finished absolutely. Well not quite. Contracts servers are dead so I've left those alone, and the evidence and styles cheevos will have to stay undone.
The game was largely good, but some of the missions seemed to go on too long. The hotel one where you first get stuffed by Sanches was more boring than challenging, even on Hard.
I did enjoy the story though. Unlike any previous Hitman game, all the missions are purely about achieving your own goal, except for the King Of Chinatown, which is just so he'd give you info. Prominent characters were largely relevant to the story and it had a satisfying conclusion. Most of which are completely absent from prior Hitman games.
I also did some of the Sniper Challenge, which I realised too late was a prelude to Absolute.
Also having the World Of Assassination installed, meant I needed to give it a go and gained a few achievements for the prologue/final test. I do not own the main content though so leaving that for now.
Next on the agenda is Hunger Dungeon, no idea what I'm in for here.
Comments
Post a Comment