Hitman Blood Money was worth my bloody money.
Hitman Blood Money finally finished last night. Was delayed due to a weekend away otherwise it would have only taken 4 nights.
When I say finished, I took the easy road out of Requiem, man that level is the worst final level along side the final mission in Codename 47, whoever thought that was a good idea needs help, the ballers take so long to reload, you go from full health to dead before the animation finishes on the first one.
Up until that point I was really enjoying Blood Money, and because doing nothing is an option, you could say I still did.
However I expected a different twist at the end. 47 being the reporter wearing a bad wig, it being 6, 17, or a long lost 48 on the slab, and 47 takes them out from a vantage point, the priest being Vittorio, or even Smith and helping 47, but they just went straight for the shoot your way out approach, which was kind of dull.
Anyway time for Hitman Absolution, and the first one that can be playable on controller, which means I can also get back to some sofa gaming, started a bit of it last night and enjoyed the tutorial so much I replayed it multiple times to get all the different weapons and challenges, I think I spent 2 hours just on that 1 level.
I must admit it has been amazing to see all Hitman games so far work flawlessly on Linux, from Codename 47 released in 2000, to Absolution released in 2012. I did need to drop the proton version for Blood Money and add some custom config into the config file for the mouse to work, but then it played flawlessly.
Comments
Post a Comment