Hunger Dungeon left me wanting more, Initial Drift has drifted in obscurity.

So I did the tutorials and a couple of hours of the Hunger Dungeon single player game and it was Meh. I see no real progression other than just doing more of the same over and over. I also found the combat very unsatisfying. Multiplayer, and the dev support is gone, so no real reason to continue.

Next on the list was Initial Drift Online, but this is a purely PvP driving game and is also a complete wasteland. After driving around for an hour or so on my own, I also decided to call this quits. So, next on the list is Just Cause.

This is a series I have had on my "will get to this later" list that keeps getting longer and longer, so time to knock it off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom