Just Cause. Why? Just because.
Just Cause was amazing. Far Cry 1 and GTA San Andreas have a baby. That child is brought up by Antonio Banderas and is only allowed to watch Guillermo Del Toro and Quentin Tarantino movies. It's high school gym/PE teacher is Chuck Norris, and John McAfee teaches Computer Science .
This is what Just Cause feels like. And it's awesome. Roughly 40 hours of what can only be described as a less raunchy version of the Jason Statham film Crank.
I 100% the map, but did not do the races. The last 2 (4) story missions are absolute nuts compared to the somewhat easier earlier ones, basically anything after "Sink the Buccaneer" is absolute carnage, and largely luck if you make it out alive.
On to Just Cause 2 now. I have played the tutorial already and, while I miss the unlimited dual pistols, seems to be just as bonkers.
Comments
Post a Comment