Just Cause 2, chaos perfected

Just cause 2, just causer. Wow. I had an IRL holiday in the middle of that one but wow, that was awesome.

84 hours, 90.04% complete. All settlements then factions quests all before story mission 3 and main story line missions completed after. No guides, completely blind. Found out afterwards, some recommend not doing the settlements until the factions missions at least, but I had a blast, and no unfinishable missions.

There were some real pain in the arse things to find for some of the settlements, like comms towers and collectable boxes way way out from the normal area, or under the sea, or hidden in trees. Proper not easy to find.

Really enjoyed it. But did not enjoy the challenges, no-one enjoys aeroplane ring challenges, so I decided I was not doing them at all. Also left some combat achievements as decided to move on.

Back to some of the free slop we get now and again. Next on the list is Just Move: fall dungeon endless Abyss. Well, may as well give it a go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom