Kane & Lynch Dead Men, they're all dead Dave

Kane & Lynch Dead Men dead and done. And all the men are dead. I decided to save Jenny because she's an innocent in all this. She's not best pleased, but teenage daughters never are happy.

I heard a lot of negativity about this game, both at release and since, any while it is a simple on the rails shooter, akin to Call Of Duty campaigns back when they were good. Sometimes you just want to shoot stuff, and this scratched that itch, and I didn't even know it was itching.

My only realy complains were saving Jenny from the earth mover, completely RNG as to whether Jenny dies, and Freedom Fighters which was just a wall I could not pass on normal, so had to drop it down. The problem wasn't me getting shot too much, it was my men going kamikaze.

Anyway, time to see if Lynch forgave Kane in Dog Days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom