Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light now no longer lives in the dark.

 

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is done, and the world is safe again from the stupidity of Lara and her thievery.

This was a nice little distraction. Just played through the story, collected what I can but was not aiming to 100% this one as the cheevos also require co-op, and I do not have any friends... that will be interested in this, yeah, that's it.

Anyway I have a heavy duo to move onto here, Left 2 Dead, and after that Left 4 Dead 2.

I have played quite a bit of this when it first launched and over the years on other platforms, but as my playthroughs all exist prior to cloud saving and cheevos, I'll be starting from scratch, see you on the other side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom