So today marks the 1 year anniversary of my Backlog journey. So how's it going? I have knocked out 55 Steam games I had never finished before, and nearly all of them I had never played before. I have failed to get through 25, most of which need kernel level anti cheat or a third party account, which is outlined as a no no in the completely arbitrary rules I set myself. I have covered off a lot of games I have already played on other platforms, such as Assassins Creed Odyssey, the Bioshock, Dead Space, Prototype and Dead Island games, as well as replaying the entire Half Life series because I had lost my save data. A Nice Surprise However, there have also been some genuine surprises with games I was wanting to play but actually really enjoyed, and now annoyed me I did not play them before. These include the Deus Ex, and Just Cause games. I did enjoy the Hitman series from 2 onwards, but that first one was a chore, as it had been every time I had tried to play it since buying it bac...
Comments
Post a Comment