OK, time for a rest from PC gaming

I must admit I am struggling getting into Resident Evil 4. The controls are a bit jank and combat is terrible. The FoV and aiming makes it near impossible to deal with multiple enemies and I absolutely hate escort missions, and the one I am on is notoriously one of the worse.

I have been filling my time bringing some of the Dark Souls 2 characters up to scratch, and feel I need a break from the backlog.

Also, as I have a PS5, I am still getting free monthly games, so decided that I need a break from RE4 and clear some of the PS5 games while my subscription is still active.

I think I will start by finally finishing the PS5 version of Hollow Knight before moving on to The Last of Us (already done on PS3, but you know) and part 2.

Looks like it is time to make another spreadsheet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom