99Vidas but a Boss ain't 1

 So, after starting 99vidas on PS5, I have been kind of playing around with it while finishing RE4, and have completed the story on 1 character (King).

As a Final Fight/Streets Of Rage clone, it is quite fun to play, and if you like it, go for it. In another life I would probably try and platinum it, but while going through my backlog, I will be leaving it for now.

One thing I will say, the final fight of the game is surprisingly easy, especially after the fight immediately before, and some of the level bosses.

I am going to focus on Resident Evil 5 on PC now, so the PS5 will be going back into the cupboard for now, but we will get there eventually. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Pub Landlord Al Murray put it... It's been a year!

Half Life Blue Shift: shifted to the back of my mind

Closing 1 Valve to open another... Portal 2 attempts to teleport me away from boredom