Another platform, Another World, A 35 year old game finally finished.
OK, contrary to my original plan, I need to get back up to speed on Hollow Knight before finishing my current playthrough, so decided to go for a proper trip back in time.
Another World is a game I originally had on my Atari 1040STE back in the early 90s. It was one of the first games I had for it, so coming close to 35 years.
Now, I never managed to finish it back in the day, primarily because it must have been bugged and it was missing a bad guy that was supposed to progress the story, but guess who finished it now? Yeah, this guy.
Now, if not finishing a game for the longest period needs an award from me, it will always be Ghostbusters, or E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (yes, that one) both on the Atari 2600, came with the console together, but this is the oldest I am likely to ever finish.
I may start going through my PS5 catalogue alphabetically for now, see how it goes. So it looks like I may be moving onto "2064: Read Only Memories" next.
Comments
Post a Comment